Total Recall In-Lab Data Recovery
For difficult recoveries and physically damaged drives
Our VirtualLab Data Recovery Software can solve almost any data-loss scenario, but sometimes the problem is so extensive, or the drive is so damaged, that there& no other choice but to look for professional, in-lab help.
When it comes to recovering lost data, nobody beats Total Recall's expertise. For more than years, Total Recall has performed more than 80,000 recoveries for customers in countries throughout the World.
Total Recall is trusted and recommended by hard drive manufacturers such as Western Digital, IBM, Maxtor, SmartDisk among others. Total Recall is also authorized by most every drive manufacturer to recover data without voiding the original drive warranty. (Always check with the manufacturer). By utilizing class-80 static-free environments as well as secure access areas, your data safe with us!
- Hard drives not mounting on the desktop or not being recognized by the operating system
- Drives that make clicking patterns
- Drives with burned chips on the logic board
- Drives that won't spin up due to electronic failure or frozen spindles
- Invalid catalog trees or FAT table partitions
- Drives that were ghosted with another operating system
- Drives with physical damage, such as being dropped
- Drives with fire or flood damage
- Other problems such as deleted files, formatted disks, or virus attacks.
- Hard Drives (IDE, SCSI, MFM, Laptop, etc)
- Iomega® Brand Zip & Jaz Disks
- Optical Disks (CD, DVD & Cartridges)
- Castlewood Systems Orb Disks
- Syquest & SyJet Cartridges
- Servers and multi-disk arrays (All levels)
- SNAP Servers
- MP3 Players, Digital Camera Cards, Flash Memory, and even IBM Microdrives
- External Firewire Drives
Whatever your situation, Total Recall's team of professionals is dedicated to helping you get your data back, whatever it takes! Get started now with a free quote!