Data Recovery Software > VirtualLab for MacOS 9 Classic Edition
"When you need MacOS 9 Support, VirtualLab is your only solution for data recovery"
If you're still running MacOS 9, VirtualLab Classic Version is for you. VirtualLab can recover many different data loss solutions including accidental format, damage to a partition, deleted files and even a re-install of a Operating System. VirtualLab is incredibly easy to use, yet so powerful and robust that it is used daily by data recovery companies world-wide. VirtualLab Classic has been trusted by over thousands of satisfied customers for nearly a decade. VirtualLab Classic version includes support for MacOS 9 systems. If you want to recover OS X, then see: VirtualLab MacOS X.
- Volume Recover - From Formatted Drives, or disks that won't mount, Volume Recover will perform an exhaustive scan, find your data, and show you the results in a Mac-like Finder interface.
- Undelete - Need to recover deleted files? No problem! Even though you deleted some files, often the files are still there, hidden from the Operating System. VirtualLab can bring lost files in a flash!
- Camera Cards - Lost a photo you forgot to save to your computer? Don't fret! VirtualLab supports all camera card formats and can recover it quick!
- Firewire/USB - VirtualLab recognizes all Firewire and USB external or portable drives. Simply connect the drive to your Mac and click scan. VirtualLab will show you all the disks it can recover.
- Universal Support - VirtualLab Classic will run on all machines running OS 9. While it will also run on OS X, we recommend switching to our newer OS X Version.
There's really only one way to know if VirtualLab can recover your data... you just need to try it out. Download our free trial and scan your disk. If you see the data you want to recover