We have the following job openings:
Senior PHP Programmer (1 opening)
You will be expected to plan, research, develop logic, code, test and deploy several Web projects with minimal assistance. You should know how to build a PHP web application from the ground up, as well as modify and build on existing code. You should know C, PHP & mySQL like the back of your hand.
Ideal candidate meets the experience criteria and is seeking a long-term position. We are comfortable with telecommuters and international relationships.
The Responsibilities include:
- Work (85%)
- Development & maintenance of web applications
- Custom application, or new module, specifications
- Ensuring quality of work through development and implementation of QA procedures and standards
- Administrative (10%)
- Accurately outlining work task breakdowns for programming side of new projects
- Accurately estimating time frames for work completion and hitting them
- Accurately and regularly completing timesheets
- Working with team to educate project managers about programming solutions
- Management (5%)
- Educating and at times, coordinating, contract developers
- Willingness to lead in a structured team environment - we encourage the individual and reward the success of the team.
- Experience with building highly interactive, highly trafficked, database driven web applications.
- Technical Skill Set
- Good understanding of object oriented programming and programming principles.
- Comprehensive understanding of the C programming language.
- Advanced knowledge of Web protocols and programming requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of UNIX operating system (primarily Linux) and Apache.
- Advanced understanding of mySQL database (developer fundamentals).
- Good understanding of PERL and CGI protocols
Depending on experience/knowledge. Will work on contract basis. Please remit your requirements along with resume.
Send resume and at least three references to:
Junior PHP Developer (2 openings)
Web Developer (1 opening)
Responsibilities include develop User Interface screens and Administrative screens using PHP, Java and Macromedia Flash, package and transmit logged data from the local data store to a remote Server using XML, coding of protocol program to handshake and communicate with other local software processes, and coding of the “scheduler” program to maintain a pre-determined cyclical exchange with a remote Server.
The selected candidate will work within a team of developers/engineers in the design, development, testing and deployment of the web appliance under the direction of a Project Manager.
- Ideal candidate are skilled in web development using PHP, Java Script, Java and Macromedia Flash in Apache/Linux environment. Must have working knowledge of XML and MySQL.
- Helpful background includes:
- User interface design for touch screen input.
- Optimizing database transactions.
- Familiar with building executables from source code.
- Working knowledge of ASP, VP Script, IIS, SQL Server and Visual Studio.
- Familiar with full life cycle software development.
- Familiar with embedded development environment.
3 years of web programming in a commercial development environment
Please forward salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org